Calrec twin 100K rev log pots

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalrecObsoleteStock

Hi All,
My first day on the forum and I hope that starting a new topic is the right thing to do. If it isn't, then please advise....
I work at Calrec and I am looking at selling our obsolete stock that we no longer need: EBay user:CalrecObsoleteStock
I have a large number of original Preh pots that were used in M series, and other consoles of that age. Various quantities of various types, and noticed the lack of support / availability for quality 100K rev log pots for the PQ project talked about (a lot) on this forum. If these are the correct parts required for the project (and others?) maybe we could start to re-distribute some of the treasures from our stores area to those in the know.....
Any pointers to a user who can test these pots in a working circuit would be welcome, to prove that they work.

Regards,

COS

PM Ethan for details about setting up the listing.

from WM instructions said:
Posting in this forum requires prior approval and payment of a listing fee.

Proceeds from the purchase of these posts will be used to pay for maintenance, hosting, bandwidth, and increasing storage space.
The ongoing goal is to provide all members with virtually unlimited storage space as we grow into the future.

Those that pay for their listing will get a sticky in the White Market.  When their monthly term has expired, the post will be deleted.

Listing Fee = $20/month for each new Topic.
PM me for details on how to proceed.

Thank you White Market forum advertisers!

JR

Latest posts

Back