• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Capi 51X Floor Box w/2 connections and 51X 11 space rack - both new and not built yet

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alcorey

GDIY Supporter
Trying to decide whether to build and keep them or sell them. I got sidetracked for a few years and these have just sat in their shipping boxes unbuilt. Now that I'm getting the studio up and running in my new home I need a rack to put in a few 500 modules, but this is way overkill for me now that the original plans have changed. These are both "complete kits". This FloorBox will power 22 modules in 2 different racks. One Rack (the included 51X rack) can house both 24V and 16V modules and the other rack (not included but available at CAPI intermittently) can house only 16V modules.
Looking to get $800 and will only split them up if I get 2 interested parties. If not I'll build and keep them.
Thanks all, Al Corey

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 12.16.26 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 12.16.26 PM.png
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • 51X Floor Box PSU.jpg
    51X Floor Box PSU.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 51X Rack.jpg
    51X Rack.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 51X Rack PCB.jpg