Cj where you at ? jail ? The "Official" Cj update

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="okgb"]... i think he came from the 70's , you'd call that an old soul these days .[/quote]
oh to be that young
he is fine
no there is no alternate party
as said above .. he's just chillin'

" CJ might be logged in as newb to fool us all... "
:shock:
cj would never do that
:wink:

I heard from him a couple of weeks ago.

His email was clear and lucid, and largely free of the rambling which had me so worried for a while before he 'disappeared'. This was while his site was also down...

In the email he said that he just had to catch up with a few things and that he "really should drop by and post to let everyone know that he's okay".

His site was back up the next day, and I've waited for HIM to tell everyone whatever he's been up to, but my concern for him has largelty been assuaged.

-CJ, we miss ya, fella!

CJ's always been a maverick, his personality (maybe that should be "personalities"!) has been a constant throughout the lab abd R.O. before that. -Infuriating at times, but ALWAYS worth reading! :grin:

I'm as eager as anyone for him to return... I just want him to be happy and challenged... Maybe he's brewing up a MAJOR surprise for us... -I wouldn't put it past him!

New nickname for CJ:

"IRON MAN"!

:green:

Keef

As a relative noob here ,I have always been facsinated by CJ 's posts
and have learned so much from his unique ironmongery
Hope the Iron Man is in good fettle !! :thumb: :?:

ironman.gif

Nice to hear he's ok! :cool:

Though I don't know the man, he feels like a friend. and I miss reading his posts....

take care CJ, and everybody else too :thumb:

Yeah CJ come back! Your 101 electronics post was awesome. I know I can get info elsewhere but the way you explained things coincided with the way I think. So It seeped into my dense cranium instantly! Hopefully you are away making 102! If not I hope you are well and enjoying life. Best of luck in everything you do!

oh yeah, right, the guy whose articles I bootlegged from Stanford, where is your copywright lawsuit, Paul of the Pyrymids?

can someone spel chek pyrimids for mi?

Hey Cj ..............[ again sung to the tune of Bo diddley ]

Do you Know that early Nils Lofgren solo album that has the song
" Keith Don't go " ? .........................you can change the name

Latest posts

Back