Colin & Audio Maintenance UK... What a load of...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammas

...terrific people! Or perhaps its a solo act. I don't know.

Either way, its one class act indeed!

Every order I have made has been received so quickly that it makes me question my presumptions about the inadequacies of the global mail system!
Every component present, packaged neatly with labels... and even the occasional polite interjection via email saying "did you order component "x" for application "y"? Let me know, as its actually component "y" for that. I'll update your order accordingly".

Thanks Colin! You Sir, are a gentleman!  :)

second that,
and the same for Jeff Steiger and Volker(Silents Arts),
we've got some great people here,really professional at their shop out there

luca

I couldn't agree more... and fantastic designs too! Many thanks to Colin and all at AML for their hard work and dedication  8)

Yup , polite chap to boot ! I bet he actually remember's everyone he deals with .
[ Why , he's such a great guy if he didn't run for prime minister , I bet he'd offer
a Prodigy discount , who's going to invite him out for Drinks ? .......Kidding Colin ! ]

ruffrecords said:
Yes, Colin is a great guy to deal with. Prompt despatches and always ready to help.

Cheers

Ian

Absolutely ...
Top notch service, top quality components
Used several times
About to order a 8-10 Carnhill TX to finally complete some very old 2008 ! ....., outstanding  projects .
Thanks Colin

Back