• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Conductive plastic T-Pad attenuators

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be Bourns T-pad, custom designed for Hairball Audio and Capi-Gear. These are the only official shops where you can buy them, but they're very expensive.

How much for a pair ? Do you also offer pcbs ?

By the way... Did you ever send me the LA2A pcb kit ?

No prob ... but can you share more info regarding the build quality and pricing ? This is all a bit mysterious
They are State electronics pots. We have a bunch of them on order for our own units and I simply was thinking to post them up for sale here if anyone was interested. I know conductive plastic T-Pads were not that easy to find in Europe in the past. I could be mistaken, but this was my recollection.

I'll share the details when they come in so you can see what it is I'm talking about. This post was more to see if there was even interest in these parts in the community. Clearly, there is. 😁

Did you ever have these made?
I could do with some.

Blore Edwards now has £150 minimum order now. Won't be using them again...

Interesting, CAPI and Hairball initially sold State T pads, then they got so expensive they moved on to Bourns. Vibe was State no longer wanted to make them. You can probably fnd an old post from CAPI that goes into detail.

Ah i see, i like the Capi ones just expensive to import etc..
I'm actually going to try a Dual 1K logs on the outputs before getting T-pads.

This is for an api 312 type circuit feeding mostly modern 10K inputs.

Attachments

• output atten.jpg
    output atten.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back