COVID-19

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scott2000 said:
Weird...

ASSAULTED BY URGENT CARE CEO at COVID-19 TESTING LOCATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJlWrJ5JQNE&feature=emb_logo

I watched this video. It looks like a "patriot"(who displays the American flag in an incorrect and disrespectful manner)heckling health care providers while pushing a conspiracy theory. Take a look at New Zealand's COVID-19 numbers. Couldn't have anything to do with being isolated out in the ocean, could it? If the testing sites were busy one day, and not the next, maybe testing came online a day or two previous and now the temporary need has been met on a SMALL ISLAND. This "patriot" needs to donate his time at a New York hospital instead of in a parking lot of a strip mall in beautiful, isolated, DEMOCRATIC state of Hawaii, which took the shelter in place recommendations seriously. I bet that gentleman is an InfoWars fan.

#coronavirushoax

Its tough to tell where the truth ends and the bulls**t begins .
The unelected caretaker Irish prime minister told us a week or so back testing wasnt happening because we didnt have the re-agent , yet the pharmaceutical industry here is massive , we have the infrastructure , we have the raw materials ,but were getting only excuses  :mad:

This should be the clean thread with factual discussion about COVID19... of course debunking false reports is useful, but not sharing them (or making them up).

Of course not against any rules... carry on.

JR

Problem is what were sold as hard fact is turning into hogwash overnight .
What ever the truth of the virus is, its becoming abundantly clear to me  a new world order
is riding in on the back of it . Democracy is under threat have absolutely no doubt about that .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alasBxZsb40

I havent watched that myself yet , but it comes highly recomended from a great friend who's managed to make somewhat of a cosmic turnaround in his life , he's picked his ass up out of the gutter and got back with his child and her mother .

kambo said:
i dont think its fake! there is something weird going on for sure!

This (links below) is one good possibility. It's been at the medical forefront the last few weeks. Problem is, it's hard to know if immunosupressants (such as steroids, interleukin-6 inhibitors and others) used to control the cytokine storm would be deleterious in suppressing the body's immune response against the virus and do more harm than good.. Research is ongoing.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200409/why-is-covid-19-sometimes-severe-in-young-adults#1

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/04/07/828091467/why-some-covid-19-patients-crash-the-bodys-immune-system-might-be-to-blame

i have some bad news... according to scientists in Turkey,
there are 3 types of same corona-19 virus.
type A, B and C
i dont recall exactly which is which, but,
US infected with type A and China infected with type B...
also, recovered people in China with corona-19 got re-infected with corona-19 again!

kambo said:
i have some bad news... according to scientists in Turkey,
there are 3 types of same corona-19 virus.
type A, B and C
i dont recall exactly which is which, but,
US infected with type A and China infected with type B...
also, recovered people in China with corona-19 got re-infected with corona-19 again!
Well, how about some rational documentation. Otherwise it's just more conspiracy BS.

crazydoc said:
Well, how about some rational documentation. Otherwise it's just more conspiracy BS.
i watched it live... they had well known reputable doctors on panel...
if can u read/understand Turkish!
check "haberturk" news / turkey : they have youtube live streaming channel too!

edit: here some info in English

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200409085644.htm

The team used data from virus genomes sampled from across the world between 24 December 2019 and 4 March 2020. The research revealed three distinct "variants" of COVID-19, consisting of clusters of closely related lineages, which they label 'A', 'B' and 'C'.

Forster and colleagues found that the closest type of COVID-19 to the one discovered in bats -- type 'A', the "original human virus genome" -- was present in Wuhan, but surprisingly was not the city's predominant virus type.

Mutated versions of 'A' were seen in Americans reported to have lived in Wuhan, and a large number of A-type viruses were found in patients from the US and Australia.

Wuhan's major virus type, 'B', was prevalent in patients from across East Asia. However, the variant didn't travel much beyond the region without further mutations -- implying a "founder event" in Wuhan, or "resistance" against this type of COVID-19 outside East Asia, say researchers.

The 'C' variant is the major European type, found in early patients from France, Italy, Sweden and England. It is absent from the study's Chinese mainland sample, but seen in Singapore, Hong Kong and South Korea.

The new analysis also suggests that one of the earliest introductions of the virus into Italy came via the first documented German infection on January 27, and that another early Italian infection route was related to a "Singapore cluster."

Thanks, that was an interesting read. So it seems the virus has mutated many, many times, and will continue to do so, and by following the mutations (as least initially) the virus' spread has been tracked.

Interesting if somewhat incomprehensible (to me anyway) graphic of the viral spread:

https://www.fluxus-technology.com/cov2020_england.htm

My real question from your post is the validity of  "also, recovered people in China with corona-19 got re-infected with corona-19 again!"

I can find no real evidence for this - just some anecdotal stories. It seems they tried to reinfect some monkeys without success.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532754-600-can-you-catch-the-coronavirus-twice-we-dont-know-yet/

crazydoc said:
My real question from your post is the validity of  "also, recovered people in China with corona-19 got re-infected with corona-19 again!"

i watched 3 hours of live scientific panel from Turkey... perhaps not everything is fully documented yet!

kambo said:
i watched 3 hours of live scientific panel from Turkey... perhaps not everything is fully documented yet!
It will be interesting to see what comes out in the next few days.

I think one positive outcome of this pandemic in the next few years will be huge advances in STEM knowledge - medical, IT,  AI, engineering and manufacturing, and others I can't even imagine. Some sociological and political insights would be welcome too.

crazydoc said:
It will be interesting to see what comes out in the next few days.

I think one positive outcome of this pandemic in the next few years will be huge advances in STEM knowledge - medical, IT,  AI, engineering and manufacturing, and others I can't even imagine. Some sociological and political insights would be welcome too.

agree in a way!
i wasnt able to wrap my head around how come they cant find a  cue for this.... technology is soooooo advance. its no difference than breaking a password on iphone,... its literally is! my best friends older sister is a biolog in lab working on this in Turkey!
we can literally almost inject mechanical parts in to ur bodies *.... we are that advance ! regardless of country!

there is something weird about this virus thing!  3 strain popped up  :eek: :eek: :eek:
CDC told us to people in US not to wear mask from the day one, up until last week or so....
from the day one, i  defended wearing mask, even a tissue, not to spread it! i god bullied!

* Engineering with Origami
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwuT3_AG6w
at some point is this video , they are showing microscopic injection... its not a long video... check it out...
we are that freaking advance! just desnt make sense!

Some of the points Huxley raises in the interview I posted earlier are quite astoundingly on target for where we've ended up , disturbingly so

Its a very common pattern to see these bright minded people get discredited by main stream media , Aurthur C Clarke is another glaring example of this , its the modern day equivalent of being beheaded for heresy , or suggesting the world is round not flat long ago.
The Military Industrial Complex uses the inspiration as a spring board while undermining the originator ,kills two birds with the one stone ,provides cover/plausible deniabillity for what their doing  which also fits in with the manipulated public sentiment.

JohnRoberts said:
This should be the clean thread with factual discussion about COVID19... of course debunking false reports is useful, but not sharing them (or making them up).

This thread is not your creation JR.
It was created by squarewave as a "general COVID-19 discussion".
So I really don't see why it should be the way you personally feel it should be.

squarewave said:
I'm starting this thread as a general COVID-19 discussion. I'm sure people have thoughts. I do. None good.

As long as there's respect between people and no ones disrespects the forum rules I really don't see why people shouldn't talk about the "General" COVID-19 they want.

https://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lanres/PIIS2213-2600(20)30116-8.pdf

Seems certain blood pressure meds may not be helpful if you happen to catch the covid-19, generally the medical peoples advice is to keep taking them though  :-\

When I read the French professor's story about obesity being an important factor in COVID-19 deaths, it sounded a bit unbelievable. Now, NYU confirms it:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/nyu-scientists-largest-u-s-study-of-covid-19-finds-obesity-the-single-biggest-factor-in-new-york-critical-cases/

cyrano said:
When I read the French professor's story about obesity being an important factor in COVID-19 deaths, it sounded a bit unbelievable. Now, NYU confirms it:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/nyu-scientists-largest-u-s-study-of-covid-19-finds-obesity-the-single-biggest-factor-in-new-york-critical-cases/

that pulled my attention from the day one*... told to couple of close friends over conversation,
they were little on the overweight side!
they panicked... i shutted my self up!

edit  : * dayone : when they started show passport pictures of dead persons!

sorry about trying to herd the cats... I started the political thread in an attempt to keep this one clean of blather... Excuuuse me.
=====
OK on topic, or what I think the topic is, any thoughts on what the status of our herd immunity actually is? It appears that undiagnosed, mild COVID cases may be making mortality data look worse than it really is if you only count the very sick.

For something to think about, or soak in beer, what if our herd immunity is already far better than we think it is? (i.e. more people got infected with mild cases and recovered. )

Again I do not know, just asking for thoughtful comments from folks paying attention. It will take massive antibody testing to confirm one way or the other.

JR

PS; Obesity can kill you without COVID..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back