DJI Mic 2 lightning port broke

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Root16

Hi, I am looking for a replacement lightning connector for my broken lightning connector on the DJI 2 Mic that plugs into my iphone's charging port. Has anyone encountered this problem? I am having trouble finding a replacement connector that works. I bought a knock off one ofr $9 and it did not work. Thanks so much!

Fair enough, i guess; just thought this might've been more at home in The Lab (Electronics Repair and Troubleshooting), perhaps?

I am having trouble finding a replacement connector that works.

How have you determined that the fault lies strictly within the connector, though? It's probably a surface-mount deal - were all the pins properly soldered to their respective pads? And do said pads all still have continuity to wherever they end up?

The mic was working fine until the lightning connector broke. DJI Mic 2 plugs into the iPhone via lightning connector. The Lightning connector broke clean off, so there is no longer any connector to plug into the iPhone. I don't have a photo of the broken connector, but it broke clean off, so there is nothing to plug into the iphone anymore. I did not find a replacement part on DJI's website. dji mic.jpg

Latest posts

Back