Durham's Bull

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the broader findings contradicted Mr. Trump’s accusations and the rationale for Mr. Durham’s inquiry. Mr. Horowitz found no evidence that F.B.I. actions were politically motivated. And he concluded that the investigation’s basis — an Australian diplomat’s tip that a Trump campaign adviser had seemed to disclose advance knowledge that Russia would release hacked Democratic emails — had been sufficient to lawfully open it.
Total. Exoneration.

I recently saw all this too, but I also read his report should be out very very soon, so I quietly wait…

Not that it matters. There’s always another conspiracy-theory angle to add when the previous one doesn’t work out. Somehow, everyone knows everything about everything and that includes the real truth about the government’s (and all those working in government and others with big influential-power) most sensitive and secured agendas, plans, tactics, and secrets.

At what point can someone say out-loud, they might have been wrong? It does seem that is far beyond most people’s abilities.

Last edited:
Here’s what Yahoo News told me is the latest (final curtain?), without me searching for it:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecutor-ends-probe-fbis-trump-193913644.html
I’d imagine 24-hour “news” and headline-grabbing representatives have moved far-past this though and putting their newest efforts with Hunter and the Bidens in general. Maybe they’ll get much further. I have no idea, but I’m open and waiting to see the trove of evidence in court, that keeps being promised that they are sitting on.

Last edited:
Billy Boy had bad aim ,shot his load on her dress , Monica's moma told her keep the evidence ,its all a perversion of the course of justice if you ask me

Last edited:
So 'Russia Gate' was a HOAX after all? :rolleyes:
We already found that out long ago; even with Mueller’s thirty-something indictments, eight guilty-pleas or convictions, five of which were closely-connected to Trump.

This was the investigation of that investigation, that was suppose to expose and indict the deep-state swampers, by name, controlling the politically-controlled FBI and DOJ.

Last edited:
That NYT link asked for money, I dropped my NYT subscription after one year back in the 70s.

I found and opened up the report from another source, but at 300+ pages it will take me a while to digest (if ever).

Sounds like you'all have it figured out.

JR

As I mentioned I stopped taking the NYT's word for stuff back in the 70s.... I found a copy of the report text elsewhere from the WWW, but have not found the time to read the 300+ pages yet (and may never).

The brief news synopsis from left leaning and right leaning news sources sound like the typical partisan ink blot tests.... I suspect there is red meat in there for both sides to chew...

JR

I'm shocked...

===

The full Durham report is TMI for me to read word for word but it appears to confirm a lot of speculations that have been going around since ex-President Trump came down that escalator.

The FBI already imposed reforms in response to misbehaviors exposed in 2016/2017 (like FISA court shenanigans), but it looks like more reform and accountability is needed. The FBI was still playing politics in 2020 concealing and downplaying Hunter's radioactive laptop.

Not exactly breaking news but Durham is critical of the "Crossfire Hurricane" investigation not being founded on verified evidence. The Hillary campaign has fingerprints all over this political campaign dirty tricks op.

The asymmetry in how Hillary's repeated violations were forgiven or covered up (classified documents, emails, etc), while the Trump campaign and later administration felt the full force of the DOJ.

I found it interesting how ex-president Obama claimed that he was not involved in DOJ decision making, while he was reportedly briefed about it.

Durham said:
CIA chief John Brennan briefed President Barack Obama and other top officials on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal . . . to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

The Clinton campaign helped bankroll the notorious Steele dossier, which made sweeping, unsubstantiated and salacious accusations against Trump.
===
“The FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia,” the report noted.

As FBI analysts began to recognize that the Steele dossier was a hoax, FBI bosses ordered “no more memorandums were to be written” analyzing its claims.

==

The Durham report also found that “senior FBI and Department officials placed restrictions on how [the Clinton Foundation investigation was] handled.”AP/Bob Child

But that report did nothing to curb the FBI’s power to meddle in the 2020 presidential election by playing “hide and seek” with the Hunter Biden laptop that could have demolished Joe Biden’s presidential chances.

I am not very good at predicting the future. I do not expect any new criminal prosecutions to come from this report while I expect the congress to digest this information to help make reforms. It is already illegal for government employees to be active in political campaigns. We just need to enforce existing laws.

This is easier said than done, when the DOJ investigates itself it rarely finds fault, other than perhaps throwing some low level employees under the bus for appearances.

Try to pay attention. IMO echoes from this report will reverberate through the halls of congress for years.

The TDS crowd is already crowing from the hilltops that this is a nothing-burger. Sadly many will accept that as critical thinking. Business as usual for modern politics.

JR

The NYT found fault with the report? Wiwwy?!? What a supwise! Durham's team spent SO much time dulling and hobbling the report since it was finished 2 bloody years ago.

But it's OK, and everything is fixed now! The FBI has implemented Corrective Actions™ to pwevent those siwwy, swoppy, cwerical mistakes in the few-chuh. Whew! They did that sometime after late 2020, after they had Hunter's harddrive for over a year, uhhh, right folks?

James Comey gave his mentor, "Independent Councel" Robert Drooler, an empty folder labelled "Trump-Russia Collusion" and Weissman's werewolves continued the guano for years and $M's, harassing multitudes of people for their affiliation to Donaldo for the nothingburger outcome of a nothingburger- "He was not guilty of "collusion", but he is not, not guilty" said Drooler to congress. Seems that justice, like gender lately, is non-binary.

This whole corrupt Fourth Branch of government is another very dark aspect of not winning.
Mike

Latest posts

Back