• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold E I Lams free

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nielsk

I have some leftover E I Lams from building 2503s, your for the cost of shipping.
Orientated grain steel trpe
NOS, a few may have a slight rust haze but nothing that won't clean easily.EILams.jpg

Last edited:
Hello mate,
Can I please take those?

I really would love to wind a couple of 2503 transformers, and those would be great.

Could you please let me know the value of cheapest USPS service to Lisbon, Portugal?

Thank you so much

Ive been looking for some of those for a while but only to cut up to use as pole pieces in guitar pickups. Never been able to find a uk supplier.

Maybe Ian (ruffrecords) knows a source in the UK

But for guitar pickups you have stores dedicated to pickups build that sell all the parts for DIY pickups, maybe it would be easier that way
Yes mate you are right, There is no problem getting all the standard stuff. Ive been building pu's since 81 but you never see silicon iron or silicon steel. Apart from the wire this is the stuff i have a hand now.
Maybe Ian (ruffrecords) knows a source in the UK

But for guitar pickups you have stores dedicated to pickups build that sell all the parts for DIY pickups, maybe it would be easier that way
Yes mate you are spot on all the suff is easily avaliable apart from silicon iron and silicon steel.
Barring the wire this is the stuff that is on hand at the moment. IMG_20230831_213258.jpg
But the silicon iron is the secret of really special pu's

Im stil having problems with my moby cting like a spoilt brat throwing a titty fit but its only on thid forum. Diddablef the predictf txtsNd spell chQer but ehe i came on this forum it re actvatef itself thd isbwhat my my moby dpits ou when i dont go over every word 10 tomes to chek it mu delf. Yhis is ime consuming

See the problem
Im stil having problems with my moby cting like a spoilt brat throwing a titty fit but its only on thid forum. Diddablef the predictf txtsNd spell chQer but ehe i came on this forum it re actvatef itself thd isbwhat my my moby dpits ou when i dont go over every word 10 tomes to chek it mu delf. Yhis is ime consuming
found the problem. i just did a 1.3gb update on my moby. all my settings had been reset to factory original settings. auto caps predictive txt, auto correct etc, etc, etc. so now any typos are down to opperator error. ive also lost all my contacts but i can cope wth no mates.

Latest posts

Back