Espionage and other things

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That staged and leaked photo is more evidence of the uneven handling based on party affiliation.
That pic is described in the indictment (read it) as taken by Waltine Nauta and texted to another T employee, and had classified material redacted, so not staged and not just clippings.

Edit: Gee, somebody deleted his post - wonder why. Here, I'll put it back up here.
AnalogPackrat said:
But they were leaked. Where are the leaked photos of all of Biden's doc storage areas? Pence's? Double standards.

How were they leaked? They're in the indictment, which was released publicly, and were probably obtained during testimony before the grand jury. Neither Pence nor Biden have been indicted, so pics of their storage areas not released. As you like to say, apples and oranges.

Of course, Hunter's dick pics are a different story.

Last edited:
But they were leaked. Where are the leaked photos of all of Biden's doc storage areas? Pence's? Double standards.
Double standard, or there’s nothing there, or nothing there yet, or suppressed for national security, or absolutely any other endless theory determined by absolutely anybody.

However, here we are with Trump. All these theory-story defenses are not going to hold up in court. Trump’s lawyers know that and that’s probably why they keep on ditching him because he refuses any other reasonable defense. He has a story and it probably is true to him. Best defense is he’s gone crazy, but he’ll never allow it.

I don’t see any top secret documents in the photo? Are they in the guitar bag?
Also if the documents are redacted then all the top secret stuff would have been removed.
Again am I missing something here?

Last edited:
I don’t see any top secret documents in the photo? Are they in the guitar bag?
Also if the documents are redacted then all the top secret stuff would have been removed.
Again am I missing something here?
Maybe you don't see them because they were redacted? (redact - censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.) I'll bet there are ways to redact other than drawing a black line through them. Maybe they photoshopped in a gig bag to cover some documents. :)

On closer inspection, that I noted on TV news tonight, there appears to be at least one black line redaction on a document - probably the one discussed in the indictment.

1686449669785.png

Edit: Gee, somebody deleted his post - wonder why. Here, I'll put it back up here.
it looks like he deleted it himself.... but you fixed it. :rolleyes:
How were they leaked? They're in the indictment, which was released publicly, and were probably obtained during testimony before the grand jury. Neither Pence nor Biden have been indicted, so pics of their storage areas not released. As you like to say, apples and oranges.
I was thinking of this picture from back in 2022... Including it in an unsealed court filing is one way to effectively makes sure it will end up published in the press. They were painting a picture for public consumption.
630f36f78eb048001899c008

WWW said:
Two federal law enforcement officials told The New York Times that the folders weren't discovered on the floor, but arranged like that by agents after they were removed from Trump's office.

This new indictment looks like they are painting a mural.

Of course, Hunter's dick pics are a different story.
Please don't share any of those... while Hunter's laptop is a story indeed.

JR

They were painting a picture for public consumption.
Your point being? It sounds like they were doing their job carefully and thoroughly. Laying out a case against a former president is serious business. Laying out a case against a former president who is a serial liar, who has millions of extremely malleable followers, is even more serious. The feds had to make a strong case to the public in order to mitigate the power of Trump's lies. It was not hard to predict that Trump would cry WITCH HUNT!!! and start attacking the feds on this case; the best way to blunt that attack was to make it clear from the start that this was serious business. Obviously, some of Trump's followers just don't care, but for folks a little more open to the truth, the feds made sure to make a strong case from the start. I'd say that was both intelligent and appropriate.

Your point being? It sounds like they were doing their job carefully and thoroughly.
I'll leave it to actual lawyers and judges to determine points of law, while indicting a former president and current presidential candidate in the middle of a campaign is historic.
Laying out a case against a former president is serious business.
I would appreciate the same investigative rigor applied to democrats (several examples come to mind).
Laying out a case against a former president who is a serial liar,
He is a known blowhard who expresses himself hyperbolically. Your president Biden is a known serial liar, but these days seems just confused.
who has millions of extremely malleable followers, is even more serious.
aka voters. Several tens of millions who are taking this injustice personally..
The feds had to make a strong case to the public in order to mitigate the power of Trump's lies.
except the charges appear to be "trumped" up... ;) (pun intended).
It was not hard to predict that Trump would cry WITCH HUNT!!! and start attacking the feds on this case; the best way to blunt that attack was to make it clear from the start that this was serious business.
We have watched politics get very serious. Congress is now investigating the weaponization of the justice department.
Obviously, some of Trump's followers just don't care, but for folks a little more open to the truth, the feds made sure to make a strong case from the start. I'd say that was both intelligent and appropriate.
It looks more like a continuation of the effort to prevent ex-President Trump from returning to power. These are timed to interfere with the campaign that has already begun. They can imagine better than us what could happen if ex-President Trump is reelected with both houses of congress. There would be a serious housecleaning (not unlike cleaning the Augean stables) .

I am personally weary of all this and wish ex-president Trump would just fade into the night (President Biden too). It looks like ex-president Trump is getting energized by these new attacks.

As that old Chinese curse goes, may you live in interesting times.... well they're here. This is embarrassing.

JR

Looks like it was discovered that classified documents make effective asswipes, and so boxes were moved into the throne room. By the looks of the floor, some of them didn't make it into the crapper after use.

1686519269086.png

On closer inspection, that I noted on TV news tonight, there appears to be at least one black line redaction on a document - probably the one discussed in the indictment.

View attachment 110027
Nice catch there. It’s redacted. I’m no lawyer but I don’t think it’s illegal to possess redacted documents. I also can’t tell if that is redacted by the gov or some other non government redacted document.

Looks like it was discovered that classified documents make effective asswipes, and so boxes were moved into the throne room. By the looks of the floor, some of them didn't make it into the crapper after use.

View attachment 110067
Oh no they have banker boxes in the bathroom. There’s proof of something, they ran out of space.
Is that the smoking gun your looking for?

View attachment 110067
That's a marble floor. The white is natural veining in the stone. You can see it on the vanity top which looks to be made of the same material. Bathrooms have locks on the door in most houses.

That's a marble floor. The white is natural veining in the stone. You can see it on the vanity top which looks to be made of the same material.
I know, but I couldn't resist. :)

Bathrooms have locks on the door in most houses.
But they lock from the inside - I don't see anyone in there on guard duty (or maybe the photographer, but what a shitty job.)
(I know, bathroom locks have defeats on the outside so you can get your kid out, etc.)

BTW, the post was a joke in case you didn't realize it, not amenable to logical argument.

Last edited:

View attachment 110067
They say that history doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes...

dailyMail said:
The IT company Hilary Clinton chose to maintain her private email account was run from a loft apartment and its servers were housed in the bathroom closet, Daily Mail Online can reveal.
old daily mail article

My bathroom does not have a chandelier... ;)

JR

Back