• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

********************************************************************************************
Metal project box.

Front panel is made of aluminium. the rest of the case is steel.  Front and rear panels are removable. Would be great for a valve based project.

External dimensions: 275mm wide x 155mm high by 215mm deep.

GBP 10.00 plus shipping and paypal.
  .[/s] SOLD

A3.JPG

***********************************************************************************************

Laney GH50L head empty case.

All the electronics is removed. There is nothing inside. Would be good for a diy guitar amp project.

GBP 20.00 plus shipping and paypal.
  .[/s] SOLD

A5.jpg

************************************************************************************************

Carnhill VTB 9049  gapped line output transformer.

New and unused.  It was a standard version but I trimmed the pertinax board to narrow it.

This actually belongs to a forum member/friend. The money goes to him.

GBP 15.00 plus shipping and paypal.
SOLD

A8.JPG

************************************************************************************************

BC3 Stereo EQ section.

I had removed this with a view to incorporate it in another project in 1U case for a friend but the project was shelved. The schematic is readily available in the library but I can also supply it if required. The knobs are not shown in the picture but will be included.

GBP 15.00 plus shipping and paypal.
  SOLD

A11.jpg

4 Slot 500 series rack top and bottom panels.
Front and rear flanges have been tapped for 4-40.
No side and rear panels.
Slightly corroded but a light sand down and a coat of paint will cover up everything.

GBP 5.00 plus shipping and paypal.
  SOLD

A1.JPG

******************************************************************************************

7 Slot 500 series rack top and bottom panels.
Front and rear flanges have been tapped for 4-40.
No side and rear panels.
Slightly corroded but a light sand down and a coat of paint will cover up everything.

GBP 10.00 plus shipping and paypal.
SOLD

A2.JPG

hi  Sahib

where would you get the side rails for these 500 series  panels

regards

skal

Hi Skal,

These are the pre-production samples for my racks. I only had one set of side panels for checking and they are gone with the 11 slot prototype .

However, it would not be difficult to make something from even a sheet of MDF.  The material thickness is 10mm maximum. The width is 180mm and the height is 130mm.

Latest posts

Back