FAMOUS SCHEMATIC - look here ( APRIL FOOLS JOKE )

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I have a brilliant idea.
Maybe we can make an exchange with mister D.D. I give him the compromising photos, he give us the schematic. I think no one would call this blackmail. I think it is a fair deal.

chrissugar

Hey Jakob, i think we should make a poll because it looks like some people would like to see the pictures, others the schematics.
From now on you can vote.

chrissugar

Unbelivable. :grin:
I still receive tons of PM's and emails with requests for this schem. :green: :green: :green:
It is the best sign that people do not read the long threads.

chrissugar

Here they are - (it's the detective to the right)..

ww19.jpg

Jakob E.

[quote author="electronaut"]Please!

schem_at_electronaut_dot_info

Thanks![/quote]

LMAO!

I hope your PM box explodes, Christian! :razz:

Peace,
Al.

I'm just curious where is Chris Jenrick. I have for him a Peerless 217 at the Black Market. Asked 100$ but reduced the price to 70 bucks. :green:

chrissugar

Thanx for the schematic christian! surprisingly good readable.
ha, and now we know why all those chips have been sanded.
the "tranni" circuit looks so simple, it hurts....

DIY PCB is halfway done. I´ll report how it sounds on monday.

thanx again for sharing this!

steff

Yeah Steffen, could you belive that the whole box is full of LM386s and those old NE572 VCAs. Now that explains the distortion simulation.
Let's do a run of PCBs for the group.
Anyone interested should contact Steffen. :thumb:

chrissugar

Too funny!

Schematics seem to be the hot item here, but does anybody ever build the stuff? I mean, sure, email me the Amek console. Right. Like I am gonna build a frickin million chip extravaganza with my radio shack parts!

Oh, speaking of schematics, check the cove for some new material. You know what I am talking about, a how how how how!

Yes, cool people get the pass, and I know who the cool people are around here.

People with police officer mentalities need not apply.

:razz:

"U.S. Patents Office! Open up! We know you're in there, Mr. Jenrick, open the door NOW!!!"

:razz:

Can I go in the cove? Please? Pretty please?

Peace,
Al.

I can go to sleep now, I'm satisfied. :grin:
I really love April1.

chrissugar

P.S. Over 1000 views in 12 hours, I think it is a record. Even the TG1 clone thread has over 1700 in seven days.

Back