FAMOUS SCHEMATIC - look here ( APRIL FOOLS JOKE )

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha!

Funny one Chris!

Full of the spirit of April 1st I nearly logged in as "Ray Bhinger" and ask the fateful question-

"How do I tune a Rhodes"

...but decided against it!!

:wink:

Mark

April1 is one of my favorite days in the year. There is no year without laughing at April1. I made some serious hardcore jokes in the last 10 years.
One of my favorites was when I called a friend who was involved in ferous and non ferous metal recycling, and presented myself as a high rank marine officer. I told him that the army captured a submarine from a foreign army and we have to make it dissapear as soon as possible. Of course the whole operation had to be top secret. I remember his satisfied voice on the phone (he was thinking about how much money he could make from that submarine). :grin:

Another favorite was, when I called a friend who was the owner of a club, (the club was in the basemet of building) to go quickly to the club because a big pipe from the toilet exploded, and the club is flooded with half a meter of shit. You can imagine the voice of a devastated man on the phone. :grin:

chrissugar

[quote author="chrissugar"]the club is flooded with half a meter of shit.[/quote]

LOL! That's just too funny! :green:

BTW, I'd like to take a look at that schematic! Please email it to me at....

:wink:

Peace,
Al.

Of course.
As soon as I have the gerbers and drill files for the DIY PCBs I will send you all the complete pack.

I forgot to mention that the whole secret is that inside the box there is some magic ingredient called the Shakti Stone. Also you need some bottles of C37 for the LM386 and NE572 chips.
More info here:
http://www.shakti-innovations.com/audiovideo.htm

chrissugar

Hi all

I have to tell you all, that today I was contacted by email, by Dave Derr himself and was asked to remove any schematic of his product.
Now I can declare myself satisfied, because even the designer felt in my April Fools trap. :grin: :grin: :grin:
One more thing. Because even this year after this thread I still receive requests for the schematic I have to make some clarifications for all the members who didn't read the April Fools thread and also to Dave Derr.

I NEVER HAD ANY SCHEMATIC OF THE FATSO, NEVER REVERSE ENGINEERED IT, NEVER POSTED OR SENT TO ANY MEMBER.
IT WAS A JOKE. I HOPE NOW IT IS ALL CLEAR.

By the way, I can say that, considering that Dave was convinced that I posted the schematic he was stil a very nice guy and I'm really sorry If I made him sad. It even made me feel a bit guilty (although I didn't do anything but a joke) considering how kind he was. I hope he will read the whole thread and have a good laugh.

chrissugar

[quote author="chrissugar"]By the way, never heard of April1. What is that?
Here after the 31th of March comes the 2nd of April. Never heard about any April1 or April Fool.
Please can someone explain.

chrissugar[/quote]

Best thread in a loooong time.... :thumb: :thumb: got me fooled for sure!

:green: :green: :green: :green:

[quote author="CJ"]The "Fatso" schematic has been up at the cove for weeks now.
What's all the hub bub about?[/quote]

Where? I own one & would love to see it. :green:

[quote author="synthi"]I don`t think is a joke, chriss is located in Romania, and much of the list we are outside of USA...

April fools is USA only, not internatrional.

Synthi[/quote]

Was that an april fools about april fools?

is this the right one or am i ready for the hole?

arbuckle.jpg

Latest posts

Back