Finished cases in EU, where?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThumbsUp

Hello everyone,
Could someone point me about where in the European Union make finished cases, with powder coating, holes and printing at a nice price?
I am in Spain, and have already been looking for something like that around here, but no luck… :(
Big thanks

Thank you very much for your anwers.
I have seen cases from Frank (frontpanels.de). When they are racked they look nice, but sad thing is that when you hold it, top and bottom panels bend and can touch circuits if front panel is too populated.
I’ve seen Modushop cases just in pictures. They can do custom powder colours but just in large quantities.
I’ll give a try to Shaeffer designing tool to findout prices.

I guess I will have to cut some corners…
Any other input would be really appreciated.
Big thanks..!!!

When they are racked they look nice, but sad thing is that when you hold it, top and bottom panels bend and can touch circuits if front panel is too populated.

I think that's the case also with the modushop cases.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your anwers.
I have seen cases from Frank (frontpanels.de). When they are racked they look nice, but sad thing is that when you hold it, top and bottom panels bend and can touch circuits if front panel is too populated.
Frank can provide a centre supports to prevent this.

Cheers

Ian

HiFi2000‘s cases have a “lip” on both top and bottom panels that avoid them to bend that easyly. It also leave a little less space for components, wich have to be considered.
FrontPanels.de has dices to screw on the front panel and top/bottom panel.
Neither of the have standard cases without vented holes (to avoid dust to get inside). Modushop.biz has it as an extra on the Slim case.
Modushop.biz just offers powder colour on large quantities or with an extra fee.

Back