• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Free Stuff, balun, vga

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kags

GDIY Supporter
A few items that I would gladly mail for the cost of postage:

2 Canare (BCJ) Digital Audio Baluns. One converts AES3 (100-ohm XLRF) to SPDIF (75-ohm BNC) and one converts SPDIF (75-ohm BNC) to AES3 (100-ohm XLRM). These are XLR barrel connector-sized devices with transformers inside. Probably cost around 40 bucks new, and will ship to the first taker for the cost of postage!

VGA active splitter. Used to send one VGA signal to two monitors. Monoprice brand. I will include female-female adapter for input (as shown in photos). Will ship to the first taker for the cost of postage!

Please take this stuff and keep it out of the dump!
- Adam

Attachments

• image1-2.jpeg
    image1-2.jpeg
    901.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image6-1.jpeg
    image6-1.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image5-1.jpeg
    image5-1.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image3-2.jpeg
    image3-2.jpeg
    395.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image2-1.jpeg
    image2-1.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image0-3.jpeg
    image0-3.jpeg
    757.6 KB · Views: 0
A few items that I would gladly mail for the cost of postage:

2 Canare (BCJ) Digital Audio Baluns. One converts AES3 (100-ohm XLRF) to SPDIF (75-ohm BNC) and one converts SPDIF (75-ohm BNC) to AES3 (100-ohm XLRM). These are XLR barrel connector-sized devices with transformers inside. Probably cost around 40 bucks new, and will ship to the first taker for the cost of postage!

VGA active splitter. Used to send one VGA signal to two monitors. Monoprice brand. I will include female-female adapter for input (as shown in photos). Will ship to the first taker for the cost of postage!

Please take this stuff and keep it out of the dump!
- Adam
edit... not what I needed, thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back