• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2x Maiku CK12 Capsules SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murdock

Hi, I'm selling my two Maiku CK12 capsules as I'm in need of cash and probably won't use them in the foreseeable future anyways. Got too many other projects going on...
One was installed for a short test in a M49 build. So not even an hour operating time. No leads were shortened, but I did use the twin solder eyelet to attach an high quality ptfe silver wire. The pictures of the bare capsule is from this one.
The other one is completely unused.

Would like to have 220,- Euro plus shipping.
I‘m located in Germany.

image00013.jpeg
image00014.jpeg
image00015.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these M-CK12 capsules only compatible with the saddles in the photo ? Can they be mounted on vintage metal AKG saddles ?

Are these M-CK12 capsules only compatible with the saddles in the photo ? Can they be mounted on vintage metal AKG saddles ?
Good question. I don't really know. I have ELA M251 style mounts from Aputis and they fit. But I don't know the original AKG saddle dimensions.

Latest posts

Back