• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: All Monster 1/4" Speaker Prolink and 1/4" Keyboard Prolink

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh

These all came from Guitar Center, and IIRC monster has a lifetime warranty so if you roll a rocking chair over one 3 years down the road you take them to any GC and they will swap them out.  I think so anyway, please correct me if im wrong.

In this bundle I have
3x 1/4" Prolink Keyboard/Sound Module Cable at 12 feet long.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Monster-Cable/Classic-1-4-Inch-Straight-to-Straight-Instrument-Cable.gc
10$ each
8$ for the one with tape funk on it.

5x 1/4" Prolink Keyboard/Sound Module Cable at 20 feet long
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Monster-Cable/Classic-1-4-Inch-Straight-to-Straight-Instrument-Cable-21-ft-1392739379836.gc
15$ each

2x Prolink Performer 500 Speaker Cable with patented magnetic flux tube (LOL!!) 10 foot long
15$ each
1x Prolink Performer 500 Speaker Cable at 5 foot long
10$
1x Prolink Performer 500 Speaker Cable at 3 foot long
8$

One of the short ones has tape residue on it. and every other one has a black mark on the metal ends so I could keep Left and Right separated from one end to the other.  This affects function not at all, but I prefer full disclosure.
All prices are negotiable, so message me and we will work something out especially if you are buying multiple items.

Paypal is accepted, as well as any other method you have in mind.
shipping is included in these prices within the continental US.
anywhere else, PM me and we will work it out based on your favorite shipping service.

I have a boatload of cables to sell, if you're looking for a deal on something feel free to PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    918.7 KB · Views: 2
Back