• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Cabinets + crossovers for ATC SCM 50 monitor clones

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosty

I have bought a pair of cabinets for ATC SCM 50 clones from Wilmslow Audio that I won't be using.
They have been fully assembled and include 4 crossover boards (2 per speaker including internal speaker wires) and can be bi-amped if you want to (one amp for tweeter+mid dome and another amp for the bass woofer).

Recommended amp power ratings are minimum of 350W / 8 Ohm for the entire speaker.
ATC uses 200W for the bass, 100W for the mid and 50W for the tweeter.
If you are looking for very good and cheap DIY amps, you can look out for Hypex UCD amps (700W or 2x400W).

What's included :

- 2x assembled Cabinets (Dimensions : 900mm high x 300mm wide x 350mm deep) painted with WARNEX structure paint (3 layers and scratch resistant). Warnex is the the paint used for most studio and PA speakers and can be easily painted over in case your cabinet get scratched.
- 4x assembled crossover boards for ATC SB75-234 SC bass driver, ATC SM75-150 (16Ohm) Mid-dome and SEAS Excel T25CF001 Tweeter (These are the latest tweeters / woofers that ATC used before launching there own tweeters a few months ago).
- 2x Reflex tubes (not yet glued to the cabinet, but I can do this on request or send you a tube of glue with them)
- 2x Front grill frame + cloth + mounting assembly (not assembled, since I wasn't planning on using it) Still in packaging.
- acoustic Bithumen pads already adhered to the inside of the cabinet
- Lambswhool to stuff the bottom of the cabinet (still in packaging)
- 2x gold plated connection terminals (already fitted into the cabinet) for normal or bi-amp wiring.
- internal speaker wires for the drivers already soldered to the crossover boards and to the connection terminals.
- all necessary screws and metal inserts for mounting the drivers.

What you need :

ATC woofers (you can purchase them from ATC, Wilmslow Audio or second hand from ATCforum, ebay, etc..)
- 2x ATC SB75-234 (SC or SL) bass woofers
- 2x ATC SM75-150 16Ohm mid-dome drivers (8 Ohm or 150S can be used by modifying the crossovers)
- 2x SEAS Excel T25CF001 tweeters
- 1x stereo amp

Insured shipping only inside EU with DPD because of the shipping weight. It will be shipped in 2 separate parcels. I estimate the shipping cost to be 40-50€ per parcel (each ~20-25kg) depending on location.

Selling price is 600 € (no VAT to pay) + Paypal + Shipping. Bank transfer or cash at pickup (Vienna, AUSTRIA) is also possible and welcome !
If you need an invoice add 20% Austrian VAT (bank transfer only).

New price for an assembled Wilmslow K50 speaker (without the paintjob) + the upgrade and modification for the SEAS tweeter (instead of the old ScanSpeak tweeter) is 2525 GBP (~3190 €) incl. VAT. + shipping.

P.S. the tweeter shown on the photo is NOT included :)

Attachments

• IMG_5331b.jpg
    IMG_5331b.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 109

Latest posts

Back