DIYRE: Tone Cube one-time run, 50 units only!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indecline said:
I wonder who will make the first 2width colour plugin :p

That's funny you mention that! I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years, but another developer brought up the idea of doing a 2 or even 3 slot colour to do, for instance, different pre-set EQ settings.

Meathands said:
Indecline said:
I wonder who will make the first 2width colour plugin :p

That's funny you mention that! I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years, but another developer brought up the idea of doing a 2 or even 3 slot colour to do, for instance, different pre-set EQ settings.
Exactly! Use pin headers for gain/freq selection internally.

The pin headers could also make a wet/dry module possible 8) That's originally why I was thinking multiple modules, in and out with processing in between.

Winetree said:
Went to play the samples, Yellow box appears around play arrow, 
but nothing happens. No sound.

Hmm, I can't replicate that error on my end. Are you using a mobile device? I'm not sure whether mobile OSs will play wav files.

played fine on my p.c.
what Cinemag did you use , did they do a custom ?
the Millennia SST-1 use a xfmr  [ crimson i think ] to mess it up a bit , those sound good in that way
if it's anything similar

The C
okgb said:
what Cinemag did you use , did they do a custom ?

The transformer is a CM-10100. It's a "consumer" line-level transformer so it distorts a bit at pro line level.

Brethren and sistren, today is the last day to get in on the pre-order!

If you want to take advantage of the pre-order-only pricing, please get your order in by midnight EST tonight.

And thanks!

Just bit the bullet!

Though I have nothing to put the units in.... Someone's planning a 1-2U rack with PSU?

I went to order 2 kits. When I hit "add to order" the page freezes.
There is also the yellow triangle with "error on page" in the lower lefthand corner of the page.
How do I order?

i need a pair of those speaker i want the full kit!!! when would my chance be to get a hold of these bad boys?!?!

Kudoos to Peterson for this Appearance  :)  , Keep up the good Work.

http://technical.ly/philly/2014/06/16/diy-recording-equipment-colour/

Best,
dAN,

Latest posts

Back