• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Raindirk Series 3 channel strips SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmonaut

I'm selling 8 channel strips from a well known console, raindirk Series 3 from 1979, I bought these ones for a little mixer project...but my studer is consuming all my time and money. These are "sold as is", but all of them have input transformer, inductor, knobs, etc...if you any speceific info, please tell me.

They have been modded changing the mute button for a toggle switch, and also an attenuator was added ( I think is instead fader).

They guy who sold me these ones told me that this channels came from the Southern Studios, I sent an email to Cyril, but have no answer till now.

New price: 200150 euros + shipping per channel
                        1200 1000 euros + shipping if you buy all of them. ( 8 channels)
Open to trades or interesting offers.

Attachments

• General.jpg
    General.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 269
Really bad times for this auction...years ago I would pay almost double for each channel...but no time and no money to rack them.

Any interesting offer or trade would be ok...who knows, also synth and bass/guitar stuff.

Latest posts

Back