• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Manley ML10 monitors W/ SGM10B drivers and The Mastering Lab X-Overs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phstudio

SOLD

Price: $3000 USD

For Sale: A pair of Manley Labs ML10 loud speaker monitors, serial #199 and #200. These are loaded with Tannoy SGM10B drivers and have the famous crossovers, designed by Doug Sax at The Mastering Lab. I originally purchased from Manley Labs in 2000. I never thought I’d be selling these, but I’m retiring from recording, so your gain.

These speakers were just re-coned by Gamma at Manley Labs in June of 2014. This essentially makes them like new. The cherry wood bumpers have minor scuffs and marks that would be consistent with being used in a normal recording studio environment for the last 14 years. The black formica has some very slight bubbling, on the tops, but this in no way affects the sound, performance or even the cosmetics, for that matter.

If you've gotten this far, you probably know why these speakers are a big deal. But just in case you are not, hop on over to Manley Labs website. Evanna has a pretty good write up on them, here: http://manley.com/manls.php

Price: $3000,  Paypal only unless you are picking them up locally in the L.A. area. I have the original double corrugated shipping cartons and will ship worldwide at buyers expense. Be warned, these beasts are heavy. There will be two (2) boxes, each weighing 58 (lbs) pounds. The box dimensions are 15” x 19” x 27” each.

If you are in the Los Angeles area, you will be most welcome to give them a listen at my place.

Click on picture for larger image:

Note: I didn't do a very good job of cleaning the formica when I took the pictures. The black formica surface is flawless.

Thanks for looking,

Mike Stromsoe
phStudio

Those speakers are incredible. I used to have two sets of those. one set went away in gear trades. The other set never had the tannoy drivers and I got them sans drivers for some audio work. Ended up putting in some B&C concentric speakers that I am much happy with.  Price is right on the money. 
Some one should snatch these up real quick.

Just received my 1176 kits from Mike.  Great seller who is communicative and courteous.  Highly recommended.

SOLD to a Group DIY forum member. I had these listed at four different places, and I expected they would be sold through one of the other forums. Nope, it was this one. You guys are amazing.

Thanks,

Mike

I have some tannoy  " Eaton " 10" gold  , I may part with  , all part of my
Sell what has value or will go quick , no idea of the going rate.

I have a set listed here and you can see on Ebay excellent shape and NO marks! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manley-ML10-studio-monitors-Excellent-shape-no-marks-/231378839907?

Latest posts

Back