• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Native Instruments Maschine MK2 (not Mikro) - Price drop $350! (added pic)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruairioflaherty

Hi all,

I have a mint Native Instruments Maschine MK 2 for sale, in black.

I bought it for a writing project, used it 3 times exactly and it's been sitting here since.  I have the original box, software cds and manual (I'm not sure if they have released newer software since I bought this maybe 18 months ago?).

Edit - added pic link below)
There is a slight smear on the aluminum on the left side, I'm pretty sure it was always there from the factory.  I brightened the pic to try to capture it.

I checked and my unit did come with the V1 software.  Native Instruments are offering a limited time upgrade to V2 for $49 (usually $99).

Asking $400 now $350.  This price drop lets you buy a mint unit and have current software for $200 less than the current street price.

I'll eat paypal fees, shipping's on you.

US shipping only for now, sorry! Unit is in L.A.

PM me, I'll try to keep the inbox clear.

Thanks,
Ruairi

The only trades I'm really open to are some very specific test gear, unlikely I think!  But... on the off chance you have a Tek 465, 485 or 2465 or an Agilent U1733C or U1273A...

Maybe a PC laptop.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g266/ruairioflaherty/Maschine.jpg

Latest posts

Back