• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Neumann K870/K67 capsule in great condition +mount

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karloff70

GDIY Supporter
Hi Chaps,

I am selling my Neumann K870/K67 capsule. I tried to run it in my G7 but couldn't tame the high end in a good way in the end, so am giving in and will be putting a Thiersch M7 in there instead, so have to let this Neumann go to pay for it. Also not looking to build any more mics in a hurry, so no use for it.

The capsule does sound very. very good indeed and if one of you is doing the DIY U67 this will bring it home with a home run. That is the one thought that made me doubt whether I should sell it, building the 67 with it, but I just need to make music right now, not solder even more stuff, so this will make someone else's build sound amazing instead.

As you can see on the pic, there is some dust on the capsule. I assure you it has absolutely no effect whatsoever, as the mic it came out of was pin drop quiet and did not react in any way whatsoever to voice moisture, so I would just leave it be rather than overzealously cleaning it. If you want pics sent to you, please pm me.

Lookiing for £360 plus postage (new ones are £600 now), including the Neumann capsule mount.

Attachments

• K870:67_front.jpg
    K870:67_front.jpg
    861.2 KB · Views: 141
They are £459 new

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neumann-K870-K67-CAPSULE-new-sealed-warranty-for-U87Ai-U67-M269-SM69-and-more-/111268537820?pt=UK_Music_Instruments_Microphones_MJ&hash=item19e81f25dc

Nope, they are exactly £604.37  inc vat. :

\\http://spares.sennheiser.co.uk/neumann/neumann-u67/k67-k87a-k870-neumann-capsule--for--u67-u77-u87a---not-suitable-u87.html

Mahasandi said:
still have this capsule for sale?

I'm planning to post here the original K87 Neumann's capsule on sale soon. So if you're interested in - let me know.
Cheers,
Serg.

bump

No idea why no one wants this superb sounding capsule at not much more than half price than what Sennheiser sell them for.........still looking for a new home.....

Ok.

So if Sennheiser sell them for 604 GBP and I propose this great condition one for 360GBP that is wrong? What would you say is a fair price?

Latest posts

Back