• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Neumann K870/K67 capsule in great condition +mount

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please, anyone, I am not being weird or aggressive about it (as to avoid potential interknot misunderstanding here), I would honestly like to know what people think is a fair price if 360 is not. It is not far off half for a top condition item. Am I mad to think that reasonable?

It's a GREAT price!!
Too bad I can't use it in my U87's, otherwise I would be very tempted to buy it as a spare.

Best
//M

I would jump on it, were I building a 67' right now.  Karloff70 is a good, trustworthy seller.  Someone buy this so that I don't add another project to my growing pile.

I am sure it would. I happen to think 360 is a fair price for an excellent capsule that costs 604 new though, so I am in no hurry to give it out for 300.

Thanks for the kind words, Bowie.

Hello karloff70,

if the capsule`s still for sale and you could ship it to germany, I´m interested. I´ve to make some final tests with my old capsule, though.

Best regards

Julian

Back