• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale FS: Unfinished Neve summing project, Banzai KM84 project, Jensen transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groselicain

GDIY Supporter
Just took purchase of an API console, so I'm going to start getting rid of bits and pieces that I no longer need or just won't have the time to finish.

Stereo BA283 Summing project 8 x 2
Collective Cases 2U case, Front Panel Express faceplate
Marconi style knobs, Hairball Meters
Carnhill input and output transformers
JLM STATTEN PCBs and pots for balance and gain
NOS Motorola 2N3055s, Styroflex capacitors like the originals
Inputs on TRS, Outputs on XLR
Unfinished, so there'll be troubleshooting for you. As such, I'm just looking to get the cost of parts out of this.
$850 firm, $750 $600 #500 plus shipping. Priced to move.
Neve Front.png
Neve Top From Front.png
Neve Top From Back.png

Jensen JE-10KB-C 4:1 Transformers x 4
Sold

Jensen JT-6110K-B 4:1 Transformers x 2
Used with flying leads, longer than the older four. Includes mounting hardware.
$70 each, plus shipping
Jensen JT-6110KB.png

More to follow. Thanks!

Attachments

• Jensen JE-10KB-C.png
    Jensen JE-10KB-C.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Dual Mono Spectra Sonics 101 Preamp
Collective Cases 1U case, Front Panel Express faceplate
NOS Triad HS-56Vs and A-67Js
All NOS transistors, correct Styroflex and tantalum capacitors like the originals
JLM Go-Between, Bourns balanced attenuators on input, 11 position output gain switch
Unfinished, so there'll be troubleshooting for you.
$850 plus shipping. SOLD

Last edited:
All NOS transistors, correct Styroflex and tantalum capacitors like the originals
JLM Go-Between, Bourns balanced attenuators on input, 11 position output gain switch
$850 plus shipping.

That Spectra Sonics unit looks great.
Did you do the PCB's yourself? is it your design for the faceplate?

What is that pcb on the input pot?

thank you

That Spectra Sonics unit looks great.
Did you do the PCB's yourself? is it your design for the faceplate?

What is that pcb on the input pot?

thank you

Someone else did the PCBs, but they're 1:1 copies of the originals. I did the faceplate design.

The input is a balanced-T pad attenuator PCB from CAPI, which you can look at here. I wanted to have infinite options for driving input and outputs, so I used this pad.

Thanks for the kind words.

$850 plus shipping. SOLD
Would you happen to have the Spectra-Sonics 101 Preamp schematic to share? And/or.....would you have any photographs or anything showing the PCB as a close-up and with details? If so.....I could re-create the 101 design for others. THANKS!!!

/

Would you happen to have the Spectra-Sonics 101 Preamp schematic to share? And/or.....would you have any photographs or anything showing the PCB as a close-up and with details? If so.....I could re-create the 101 design for others. THANKS!!!

/

that's already shared and documented here on the forum, just do a search

it’s a really easy to do PCB, easy to self etch. Nothing complicated in this circuit

Last edited:
2x Banzai 'KM84' Mic Projects
Includes everything from the kit in addition to the 3U transformers, all parts from the BOM are populated, just needs biasing. I bought 6 additional NOS 2N3819 FETs in the event that something went wrong. They'll be included. Just don't have time to play with these right now. The kit alone was 351 CHF—$380 USD.

SOLD.
IMG_9294.png

Last edited:
Back