Fume Extractor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zayance

GDIY Supporter
White Market Member
FYI if some are interested in such device.

I got this one for some time now, fittedbunder the desk and controlling the pot gently with the feet, maybe not the "lab" iso type of Fume extractor, but better than nothing and i think, better than those simple fans...

https://m.rewa.tech/detail/refox-rfe-100-fume-extractor-for-mobile-phone-repair.html

Did you buy it from Europe? The link shows $154 for the extractor plus $134 for shipping. Plus duty fees I suppose. So all in all it might not be the cheapest option.

Looks similar to the Pace Arm Evac I am using.
Do you know what is the size of the hose and if they sell replacement hoses ?
I have been looking for an extension but the original Pace part is very expensive

Looks similar to the Pace Arm Evac I am using.
Do you know what is the size of the hose and if they sell replacement hoses ?
I have been looking for an extension but the original Pace part is very expensive
Sorry for late reply, its a 50mm Tube insert, no idea if they sell parts, maybe ask them....

I've been wanting to DIY one for while, I actually have 70% of the parts for it already.
Thank you so much for sharing that unit looks cool, it's small but it would work perfectly well for my solder duties and it would take that much space

Latest posts

Back