Gearspace Broken?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

I cannot seem to log in to gear space. I log in, then up pops a dialog box saying thank you Ian for logging in, then the main page appears again asking me to log in.

What gives.

Cheers

Ian

Is that what they are calling GearSlutz now? They finally got "woke"?
I would still rather poke myself in the eye than read that forum.
Have you not heard? A young later got up a petition saying the name was embarrassing for female users so they changed it.

I agree it is not a pleasant place. I just go there to help out in the geekslutz, sorry geekspace section.

Cheers

Ian

I cannot seem to log in to gear space. I log in, then up pops a dialog box saying thank you Ian for logging in, then the main page appears again asking me to log in.

What gives.

Cheers

Ian
After log in there´s a little pop-up menu in the lower right corner called "privacy". There you have to set the "store and/or access information on a device" button to on. That way you allow GS to store a cookie with your login data on your computer.

After log in there´s a little pop-up menu in the lower right corner called "privacy". There you have to set the "store and/or access information on a device" button to on. That way you allow GS to store a cookie with your login data on your computer.
Thanks for the tip. I will try that. Today it still works fine on Firefox but not on the Chromebook.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back