Geoff Tanner - NEVE Technical Information Sheets on Mixing desks desing

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: So tomorrow would've been exactly a month since I sent Geoff payment for his files. I figured I'd ask one more time on Facebook (the way we had been communicating), and lo and behold he got back to me & sent the link within the hour! After today I woud've given up and just requested a refund from Paypal. So it took awhile, but I received the 43 page .pdf at last!

Noting, he was pretty ill (chronically) when we talked in March and based on the convo and fulfillment, family members are working making the business functions continue at this point - i don't know that he's been in a place to focus on business as a priority for a while now, though that may be something that he'd need to speak to personally. A bummer - and good will towards him and his family.

Geoff is very active on Facebook in his group Vintage Neve . Join the group and post your quest there . He usually responds to any questions etc in that group,

Latest posts

Back