Good free technical blog site

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

I have never realty bothered with a blog - no time to write - too busy doing stuff - but I have just started building an EZ Mixer demonstrator and, following Pierre's excellent lead, I thought I might document the build in a blog. So I am looking for recommendations for a good free blog site suitable for project documentation.

Suggestions?

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,

I'm very happy with Blogger. Very easy to use. It is run by google so scores extra search engine points too!

Here's mine...

http://xaudiaelektrik.blogspot.co.uk

Stewart

Hi Ian,
  You might want to look into wordpress, lots of people use it so you have a lot of free themes and plugins. There is a quiet a few free hosting worpress offers around you'd have to see what the limitations are. Maybe your current webhost might offer it as well.
  If you wanna test it i could set one up for you on my host.

Regards,

Pierre

+1 for wordpress, it's the most powerful and flexible. Since you already have webhosting it's super simple to install onto your own server.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I did a search for 'free blog' and it turns out I already have a blogger account let used in 2008! So I'll use that for the time bring.

Weebly looks interesting especially as it supports web sales - I might transfer my PCB emporium there.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Thanks for all the suggestions. I did a search for 'free blog' and it turns out I already have a blogger account let used in 2008! So I'll use that for the time bring.

Weebly looks interesting especially as it supports web sales - I might transfer my PCB emporium there.

Cheers

Ian

Let's know when you do  :D

Back