Gotham GAC-7 - Source in the EU?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoops

GDIY Supporter
Hello,
my previous local Gotham cable supplier closed down, I need to buy some meters of GAC-7 Tube but don't have a source at the moment.

Anyone know a source in EU for Gotham GAC-7 sold by the meter or yard?

Thank you so much

Can’t you order directly from them?
I live in Germany and they drive regularly over the border to ship inside Germany. I ordered from them a couple of times.

Can’t you order directly from them?
I live in Germany and they drive regularly over the border to ship inside Germany. I ordered from them a couple of times.

It seems to order from them you need to buy a complete spool, I just want a few meters, so need to buy from a supplier that supplies by the meter, like my past supplier did.

Also Gotham is from Switzerland which is not in EU like I asked, custom taxes and fees in Portugal are really high, over the top

Thanks

Hi mate, I tried to order from them but it seems they only ship to the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

Will try to find another source in EU, but thank you so much for the link and help

Best Regards
Unbelievable, there is actually no one else who sells this cable in the EU.

DonAudio still offers complete reels, maybe he also sells small lengths? I don't think so...

Surprising that MVA does not sell to Portugal when they ship to Germany. What is the difference?

Unbelievable, there is actually no one else who sells this cable in the EU.

For sure, it's really strange, can't seem to find other sources in EU, and it's from a country in Europe surrounded by EU countries.
Strangely there's many sources for Gotham cables in the USA, which is in the other side of the pond. Probably they have a better distribution network in the US I don't know.

Surprising that MVA does not sell to Portugal when they ship to Germany. What is the difference?

I asked myself the same thing, it's odd.
What is the difference between any Schengen EU country really?

Strange stuff

I bought a 5m length from them direct in 2022. they stopped doing this?

(Of course doesn’t solve the import cost problem)

It seems to order from them you need to buy a complete spool, I just want a few meters, so need to buy from a supplier that supplies by the meter, like my past supplier did.

Also Gotham is from Switzerland which is not in EU like I asked, custom taxes and fees in Portugal are really high, over the top

Thanks
And also like I said they regularly ship from Germany so no import tax... The last time I ordered something this way from them was mid 2022. So I don't know if they changed things.

Latest posts

Back