Great to be here!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickolasjoy

Hey!

I am very new to DIY audio gear. I started off modifying very old casio keyboards from value village I was getting for about 3 bucks with great success, I have built a few guitar pedals and a CAPI VP26, halfway done my second VP26. Planning on building a small Mojo Maestro when I get the time as well.

I am still learning what all the different components do exactly and how to read schematics etc. So I am a real noob but having fun.

I am primarily a Musician and Mix engineer and have been freelancing for a few years now, been recording and playing in bands about 15 years. Looking to get more into tracking because thats what I am really passionate about.

One of the main reasons I got on here was I am interested in building at least one, if not several Bus Compressors. I would love to have a go at the GYRAF Bus Compressor with the Turbo mode. I figure it would keep me busy for a while but would love to give it a go.

I was wondering if anyone has like a BOM of most of the parts just saved as a Mouser Shopping cart. I think if anyone has this is would be a wildly popular resource. If no I will attempt to do this when I get time and share it. I know one cant get everything there but if anyone has something along those lines I would love a link!

Thanks!
Nick

Back