Greetings!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Brown

Hello there, I've wanted to try a couple compressor builds that keep getting directed here. I see the supporting membership, does this just give you the right to post sell/trade posts? I know other forums sometimes work like that, other than that, I'd love to learn a thing or to!

Well, I've played bass (both contra and electric) since I was a kid, had a little of electromechanical college, and run several types of laser engravers now. Whatever I build, generally leans toward the bass/guitar application

Thank you!

Hello there, I've wanted to try a couple compressor builds that keep getting directed here. I see the supporting membership, does this just give you the right to post sell/trade posts? I know other forums sometimes work like that, other than that, I'd love to learn a thing or to!

There is a separate "white market" account for commercial sales that you can pay for, but members can offer items for private non-commercial sales free in the black market after spending enough time here and making enough posts to establish good standing with the forum. (This requirement is to prevent scammers from joining just to make offers in the BM).

Contributing toward a supporting membership will help offset some of the costs to operate this forum, but is not a requirement.

JR

Back