GREG STEIN is the WINNER!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING

are you sure this isn't some sort of conspiracy to find out who all the students are and then kick our punk asses off the forum, or spam us with brainwashing corporate ads? :grin:

[quote author="dasbin"]are you sure this isn't some sort of conspiracy [...]?[/quote]

Heh, remember the whole S3batr0n "giveaway" fiasco over at the old place? No wonder conspiracy theories pop up after that shite! :roll:

Speaking of that, I just realized that in my residual "giveaway paranoia" I copied the phrase exactly as it appeared on Ethan's first post, nothing more, nothing less... Forgot to thank our mysterious benefactor, as well as Ethan and the nice folks at Prodigy Professional. Thanks, guys! You rule! :green:

awesome,

this is the coolest place ever.

its always been cool that you have given away free knowledge (i have learned so much), but now you are giving away free stuff!! awesome

Ryan

I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING.

Damn, that's cool stuff. And I was putting a lot of DIY on hold for being a poor student again.

Bear

I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING.

how cool is that? thank you, unknown person, for having this idea before i actually finish at university (next year)! where finishing doesn't mean that i'll be getting a job and earn big money afterwards - rather, my parents are still feeding me a little only as long as i'm studying, and, looking at the current situation here in germany, i won't be getting a job anytyme soon, instead i'll be broke pretty much... :green: :green: :green:

I'd love to entre this draw but I'm having 6months off study and don't return till Feb 2005. Do I still count as a student???????????????????

:thumb: to the anon generous person

Latest posts

Back