GREG STEIN is the WINNER!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WANT TO ENTER THIS DRAWING.

Haha the first time in a long time it really is cool to be a student. And no, much free time isn't a reason, my schedule is full and i got quite some homework to do, this semester sucks :evil:

Flo

I want to enter this Drawing!

Wow! I'm surprised there's so many students around.
Much Thanks to the generous member.
A.

PLEASE READ the first post outlining the rules. You must have been a member prior to October 20th, which was when this drawing was announced. Entries that were made by members that have joined after this date will be deleted.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,
Today is the big day!

I have some business I need to attend to after work, so I may not be able to post the winner of the drawing until later tonight when I get back home, aiiiiiight?!?

Good Luck!

And the winner is..................................................
GREG STEIN!!!
Congrats!!!

Thank you to everyone for participating. Of course another big thank you to our benefactor!

Greg, I'll PM you tomorrow to get some info so we can get you your prizes ASAP.

YAY GREG!
I especially like the chiaroscuro nature of his mixes and appearance. I hope he uses the transformers to complete his gigantic robot. After crushing the superdome and taking over New Orleans he can raise the sales tax and use the extra money to educate the laity on the proper method of sweeping and mopping his solid gold recording studio.

:shock: WOW !!! I can't believe I won that iron! :shock:

Just wanted to thank everyone who had any part in this. I just wish my girlfriend would have had video camera to capture my reaction.

Latest posts

Back