Hello Fellows!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kev, no offense, but you are one of those from RO that I respected, and was afraid that contacting you/informing (and this can be confirmed from another I was e-mailing) would cause friction there.

After all, there has been alot of people banned there, and lots of posts disappearing, etc...

W.

so lets see

we have an anonymous waldo

but we have this cat calling himself anonymouse posting legal advice

waldo...

have you been educated in the law?

:D

post#5
I mean it this time
I'm gone for a couple of days

[quote author="TheRealWaldo"]Kev, no offense, ...... .[/quote]

accepted

Although I received many emails and still am
I want it publicly know how much I was and still am in the dark on all the important facts starting Thursday night (my time)

I have been trying for many months set something up that was to be safe
.... years even

Well...
As far as safe goes...
we've got redundant tape backup every 24hrs, not including the backing up to my local drive.

We won't "lose" information again...(nuclear attack? that might be a different story).

Thanks TheRealWaldo!

I think I saw you around a few times, but I don't know you, I'm afraid.

Glad you stopped by Bill Roberts...I remember I posted a question about ear issues at the mastering forum once when I'd just joined and you gave a very long and comprehensive reply to say the least! Good to hear business is going well, and I hope you'll have the time to stick around here!

Bjorn

...and thanks for #2,3,4 and 5 Kev :sam:

Oh and Admin, only valve technology will survive a nuclear attack! :green:

Thanks for looking after us :thumb:

I will vouch for Waldo. I have had many a discussion with him on many subjects long before any of the latest events happened, and I know his heart and intentions are in the right place.

That's all I should have to say for now.

Thanks Mr. Zetterlund (pronounced zay tar loont?)

I am happy to give out knowledge when I have experience and facts to back it up. I tell you, working 14 hours a day at this keeps one sharp with all the possibilities.

...let's just say you spelt it right, Bill, and that's better than most! It's been a long time since I worried about how people pronounce it. Oh, and I have two brothers; their names are Per and Ulf...

At least I can say Bjorn, as in Bjorn Borg or Bjorn Again/ABBA etc!

Bjorn (two dots over the 'o', but I usually don't bother)

Waldo is a cool dude with a cool site..............NWR, just wish I was able to use it more often.

And it's great to see Bill Roberts out and about again, I was just about to take you up on an offer of advice and help with something I was working on when you disappeared from view at RO.

ChrisO

aka Ausrock at HR.com and recordingproject.com :cool:

Maybe this is a strange request? As someone who has only been active in this group for a year or so, I have found Kev to be one of the most helpful and stable people at Tech Talk. He has always been there to answer questions no matter how simple they have been. I respect Kev very much and his dedication to this community is more than clear.

I have personally never communicated with The Real Waldo (hello!) and can't say one way or another what his intentions are. I have read his posts here and others posts attesting to his good moral terptitude :cool: and I respect and happily accept that. Thank you for the work you have done!!

If if is true that Waldo owns GroupDIY.com, GroupDIY.org, and GroupDIY.net-what would be the possibility of selling Kev ONE of those domains? I would happily pitch in for that to happen.

Anyone?

Peace to all

Joel

Guiness to all :guinness:

No offense intended to anyone, but I'll only hand over domains to a (democratic?) organization of at least a few people, so as to avoid situations such as this most recent.

W.

[quote author="TheRealWaldo"]No offense intended to anyone, but I'll only hand over domains to a (democratic?) organization of at least a few people, so as to avoid situations such as this most recent.

W.[/quote]

That is really, really good thinking!

Thank you for what you have done for this forum. It is a good feeling to know that there are people like you out there...

Jakob E.

Bill!
I was dreaming that you would show up!

For those of you who want to know anything and everthing about speakers, among numerous other audio topics, Bill Robertson is the walking Encyclepedia Britanica, and I am glad as heck to see him !

cj :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

Hey bartender, I'll have a 4 pack to go!

Back