Hello from Germany

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roozbeh

Hello to everybody and thanks for letting me to be a part of this amazing community full of passionate and sharing people.
I am a music producer mainly and studied music and also have a sound engineering degree. I observe the posts here since 2 years and learned a lot from you. I practiced and researched about the basics of electronics and soldering with simple diy projects and niw I want to continue my journey with trying to get into more complex projects and my main goal is to learn more as it is the most joyful thing in my life. Nothing is more exciting and empowering for me than learning about the mechanisms of anything looking mysterious to me and since I spend lots of my life working with audio production and processing tools, I feel like it will give me more confidence about the decisions that I make during the production process and if I can achieve to build the tools that I can also use professionally which are customized fully according to my needs that would be also great. I see the last part as a perfect treat but the main goal is to learn and enjoy the process of exploring.

Back