Hello from the UK

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeylemur

Hello GroupDIY'ers,

After stumbling into the rabbit hole of BM800 modding, I discovered this website :).

I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to anything audio related but I hopefully I can learn how to do some basic mods to my cheapo microphone.

I have looking around the site but I don't know where the private messaging options are, is it not a thing on the site?

-Michael

Always good to welcome aboard another Brit. We have had some trouble with bots and scammers joining and immediately scamming via private messages so we had to introduce changes.

CHeers

Ian

I saw in a thread @Whoops you had the details of a sales rep at takstar. As I can't pm you, could you send it here?

I was looking to inquiry about the recording microphones and whether their studio mics contained the CTS capsules.

I saw in a thread @Whoops you had the details of a sales rep at takstar. As I can't pm you, could you send it here?

I was looking to inquiry about the recording microphones and whether their studio mics contained the CTS capsules.
Perhaps the best way to do that is to start a thread in the microphones section and ask the question. That way when it is answered everyone has the benefit of the information and it will show up in future searches.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back