Hello!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ostrol

Hi all,

Really excited to be here, although a bit overwhelmed with the knowledge I've seen going around the board.. I'm hoping I'll catch up on the essential knowledge soon enough :)

I'm moving into my first very own studio in 2 days, and want my mic locker to look up to scratch. Right now I only have the boring (and dull?) Oktava 102s and a pair of Miktek Mk300 ( I say pair, I dropped one and now the phantom power won't work) ... I wanted a fun project for a LDC build as a way to spend my first big job's pay (mixing mastering an album) on something that ISN'T responsible at all 😅
Right now it's a big ocean of new information but I can tell I'm in the right place... I appreciate immensely the patience and availability some of you display.

On a side note... are there no builds for capsules to attach to the oktava-012s? That sounds like a very simple project.. I'm trying to work myself up to do a proper build from this community *without* going to micandmod....

Peace!

Latest posts

Back