Hey Y'all

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruairioflaherty said:
Pasadena here, and I'm am so bad at bowling that I can provide all the entertainment needed.

I'd love to do an afternoon over at Apex Jr sometime soon too, maybe an informal hang and get a burrito after?
Yeah now we're talking!

pucho812 said:
I think us southern california DIY folks need to do a bowling night. No real reason other then hanging and bowling are two good things,

ready for tmi?  after a recent sep-> prob divorce, one plan is to move into my friend's house in Sunny L.A.  bowling night!!! :)

andy

I have been to Apex junior before. Due to my current schedule, it would have to be a weekend for me.  There was a time when I could go their regularly  as I was in the area on the daily but I never took  as much advantage of it as I should have.

pucho812 said:
I have been to Apex junior before. Due to my current schedule, it would have to be a weekend for me.  There was a time when I could go their regularly  as I was in the area on the daily but I never took  as much advantage of it as I should have.

I think a weekend will work better for most people.  I'll have a look at the diary and see if I can pick a Saturday that works in the coming month and then check with Steve if he wouldn't mind opening up for a visit/shopping session before lunch.

Latest posts

Back