Hi, my name is Tomasz and I'm a self employed sound engineer from Poland.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lookingforanswers

I decided to create an account to find some inspiration and knowledge for my DIY audio projects. I want to make my own SDC mics. I even already have a few capsules to work with - bought them on eBay, recommended ones by some distinguished forum members. I have some small electronics lab equipment and tools. I had studied electronics engineering at a technical university, but my mental health at that time didn't allow me to make to graduation.

I managed to take the path out sound engineering because I love to work with musicians. I have a lot of experience in PA system design, deployment and calibration. Up until now I did a few festivals, couple of tours with bands and a crazy amount of concerts ranging from small to arena sized.

Feel free to bug me about live sound, broadcast sound, recording and editing. I am interested in vintage PA systems and refurbishing them, I want to make some of my own equipment, like mics, DIs, splits, anything useful on stage and in the studio. Thanks for letting me in here and have a nice day everyone!

Welcome Tomasz. Where in Poland are you located? I usually travel to Wroclaw a couple of times a year!

I work and live in the Warsaw area, that's where you can find the most job opportunities. Wrocław has a very good live music scene though. Lots of good venues.

Back