Hinged Front Panel - LA2A style

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

I know there has been lots of discussion about the availability of drop down hinged front panels al la LA2A but looking through all the threads where this has been discussed I did not find a satisfactory or currently available solution

To cut to the chase, I think I have found one. It is made by Schroff and should fit to any DIN sub-rack such as used in the EZ Tube Mixer. It is available from Farnell, part #1371374. Data sheet here:

http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/73369.pdf

Cheers

Ian

Hi Ian,
  Do you think Frank could engrave it? I wanted to use this panel when i started my mixer but i used some left over aluminium panels and went for a temporary solution. If we can have it engraved it could be a good solution for easy access to the backplane, in/out connectors and output transformers. Could work for the Lunchbox/rackmount as well.
They have a 6u version as well part# 20838-276.

Regards!

Pierre

anjing said:
Hi Ian,
  Do you think Frank could engrave it? I wanted to use this panel when i started my mixer but i used some left over aluminium panels and went for a temporary solution. If we can have it engraved it could be a good solution for easy access to the backplane, in/out connectors and output transformers. Could work for the Lunchbox/rackmount as well.
They have a 6u version as well part# 20838-276.

Regards!

Pierre

Frank will engrave panels that you send to him so I guess it should be possible. For the project I have in mind for this I will need the panel engraving so I think I will email Frank and ask him.

Cheers

Ian

Back