• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take them then as long as you'll take paypal and shipping isn't too debilitating. I tried to PM you but your box is full, shall I reach you via email?

I have to find or figure out how I paid for the Igor i/o
and year I'll take a better pic of the utc but they're basically 500/500
with taps for 50 / 200 ohm each side spec'd max level +15 dbm 30 -30k

Back in town , BUY MY STUFF .............................please

[ I'd say take my wife , but's she's already gone - took a loss on that one ! ]

Im thinking about adding an eq to the insert section of the preamp I just built (which is two channels)... there is an unused rail with trimmer, I would just want to k.ow how many volts the Yamaha inductor eq's need? do you have a schematic or anything, or are the in, out, gnd, v+, and v-, all clearly marked on the boards?
as long as shipping isn't ridiculous to Chicago, Illinois (basically) ill take two. my e-mail is esoterimix (at) gmail (dot) com.... if I don't hear from you before I get to a computer I'll grab yer email off the first page and message you that way.

Hmm can't find anymore of the Yami modules , they maybe gone , but a couple other people had some here,
sorry about that, I'll update the page.

Latest posts

Back