• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was my plan to use it as switchable tube / ss make up gain for a summing network ,
I'll dig up the info and email you after the gig tomorrow

okgb said:
Thanks Kato , I'll probably pif the d.i.'s , if anyone's been wanting some

"pif?"
If that means duplicate, I have a revised layout for more footprint flexibility for the input coupler.

okgb said:
pay it forward , giveaway - Yes it is a little large, eh ?

It's just fine for this size epcos 1uF film cap, historically a pretty standard size.
(blue cap in this pic.) - tight fit right behind the TRS jack.

But lately I've been finding 1uF film caps in 5mm so I squeezed some extra pads in.

I also re-layed out the entire board to fit in super cramped spaces, like in a 500 module.

Im interested  in those Spectrasonics 101 pcbs.
im also looking for 2 low ratio input transformers...do you happen to have some? 1:2 or 1:4
thanks.

Send me an invoice for the pm700 channel strips if you need some dollars (with the cheaper shipping, the holidays killed me lol)!  ;) Not that they're exactly a gold mine, but a couple bucks is a couple bucks.... I'll email you again... Not so crazy now that one of two holidays is over... and, I finally finished tracking on a record that has been drawn out for months and months. Now, if I could just catch up on the electronics bench, the other three recording projects, moving to a new city and building an empire hahaha talk to you soon Greg...

New , New Years Bump !

That's right I can't buy anything or spend money until I sell something first
Don't make me practice more .....................

Back