I hate politics but am fascinated watching it in plain sight.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve seen his wack a doodle ideas in print for years. His ideas are already out there in the public sphere. If he didn’t have his last name no one would pay him any mind. I can understand the impulse to not want the loony ideas given the credibility of a public airing. I wouldn’t exactly call that censorship.

I’ll look at some of his older videos that are hopefully unedited but so far I’m liking his message on many topics. Long form video is hard to stay on message and that shows many aspects to a person but also allows cherry picking out of context messages that are used over and over until people buy the lie. I liked him on Rogan but have not heard much of what you call loony. Between him and Cornel West, there’s trouble on the horizon, Right here in River city.

You can try to dismiss this as some right wing conspiracy but they have copious evidence. If anything its a left wing conspiracy. Trying to censor RFK Jr during a censorship hearing is the height of hypocrisy. :unsure:

JR

The "height of hypocrisy" award goes to the screeching liberals found in this forum.

If you agree with the idea that a woman can have a dick, that’s even more telling. Perhaps that’s just preference? Don’t worry, I believe it’s ok to be gay.

Most crossdressers are straight FWIW. Not usually in public though.
Not sure what that has to do with anything but hey, whatever floats a persons boat is fine with me. I’m not here to kink shame anyone. I couldn’t care less what people enjoy in private.

Last edited:
If you agree with the idea that a woman can have a dick, that’s even more telling. Perhaps that’s just preference? Don’t worry, I believe it’s ok to be gay.

Just take a look at nature. It's not unusual for some mammals to change sex or behave like the other gender occasionally. Especially under pressure. Some chickens without a rooster start behaving like a cock...

The reverse is also possible: keep a number of roosters without chickens and one might possibly lay an egg. There's no yoke, of course, but the change happens.

Now I know chickens aren't mammals, but that's the best known example.

Just take a look at nature...
While I understand your desire to counter their transphobia, they didn't bring it up in a thread about an unrelated congressional hearing because they're interested in facts, civil discussion, or understanding. They seem to just want to bait someone into engagement so they can be condescending. It's ok to leave them hanging.

For me, there's only ME and THEM. Not US and THEM. The only thing that makes me different is that I'm me. All the rest are different. Not only from me, but also different from each other.

I don't care what others do with their bodies. It's always been the moral majority against the weird. Used to be tattoos. Then piercings. No wonder that modern medicine (and modern capitalism) wants other products on their menu. A boob job isn't weird. So why would others be?

I can see a future where people will be able to turn into an octopus. And why wouldn't they? It's simply not my decision to make.

Odd veers, but I guess politics is today's ink blot test...
===
Events are getting pretty interesting but I don't want to chum the water, it is already roiling.

JR

Latest posts

Back