I'm just hoping I've got this in the right place.....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Roberts

Hi there everyone, I am trying to find out if I am in the right place for what I am wanting to do etc!! So I have got a van which has been converted into a camper type of a vehicle which is fitted with a rock and roll bed with it then changing back into 2 rows of seats that are covered with the leather look vinyl type of a material in black and white!!! But something has gone wrong with the electrics that are on the inside of the rear of the van mainly!! I was trying to take the voltage meter out of the panel it was fitted in with a few switches for some led lights etc!! But as I was removing the meter I accidentally pulled the plug way too hard and it ended up in actually breaking away from the circuit board that it was connected to, so it left me with the problem of not having any electrics at all!!! So could anyone explain to me about the voltage meter and if I pulled the plug off would it disable the rest of the electrical system etc?? Bcoz ever since I have done this to that plug connector and it came completely off where it is supposed to be at!!! And like I said, ever since I did this then that's when I have had no electricity at all, whereas I had the flat screen and the xbox apl working fine up until that happened to it!!!
So please any ideas or suggestions etc???

Back