In need of these TAB/Funken module schems and/or pinouts *UPDATEDw/schem*

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opacheco, a pic with the connector would help ;D
however, your mixing channel looks nice.
I can see 2 x NTP opamps and one Haufe [or] Pikatron transformer :D
the red Rubicon electrolytics should get a replacement ...

[silent:arts] said:

[silent:arts]
Thanksf or comment again!!...But...

What is the model of this chanel strip exactly???.....I am unsure about the model of this. ???
How about its sound??

I will post a pic of the conector soon.
Opacheco.

Any comments about the exact model of this unit(see the pic please)????

Opacheco.

opacheco said:
[silent:arts] said:

[silent:arts]
Thanksf or comment again!!...But...

What is the model of this chanel strip exactly???.....I am unsure about the model of this. ???
How about its sound??

I will post a pic of the conector soon.
Opacheco.

Hello!

I have seen this modules on ebay! I am searching for TAB T40 Parts also! But when i saw the pics of the modules you have bought, it was clear that this isn´t the same T40 then i have! My modules are in cream Colour and have 40mm width. This ones seems to be more narrow. Also the PCB looks different. On mine there are lots of NE5534 and 5532 and no NTP amps( but of course Haufe and Pikatron Iron:) )
Didnt the seller provide some data and schematics?
Regards,
Wolfgang

Hi,
I thought the same.
Are you sure about this beeing a T-40 module?
My modules, from different sellers, all have IC opamps NE5534/NE5532 from Signetics.
I don't know, but could it be that it is a T-30 Channelstrip or something older?
The T-40 modules, that I own, all have the module acronym like EK, SK, PBK printed on the frontpanel.
Thanks Volker, for the information about the SK module.
Mine look the same as wolfgangs, line amp with routing.

Kind regards,
M.

wolfgang,

Thanks a lot for comment again!!...
no he don´t. He did NOT providme any info about.
This module have some 5534 IC too!!!...Do you looked the IC 5534 on the bord???...
How about with this NTP amps???, Are the NTP amps goods parts like Api IC or Do they have a bad reputation???......

BUT How is the sound of your modules???...Is a really good sound???

Thanks agin
Opacheco.

wolfgang said:
Hello!

I have seen this modules on ebay! I am searching for TAB T40 Parts also! But when i saw the pics of the modules you have bought, it was clear that this isn´t the same T40 then i have! My modules are in cream Colour and have 40mm width. This ones seems to be more narrow. Also the PCB looks different. On mine there are lots of NE5534 and 5532 and no NTP amps( but of course Haufe and Pikatron Iron:) )
Didnt the seller provide some data and schematics?
Regards,
Wolfgang

smallbutfine,
Thanks for your comments.

The module is a T-40 according to the seller!!!...but now I am a little confused!!....Where I can get a info)pics, schematics, pinout, TAB Mixer History...) in order to verify the exact model????......Who is the owner of the TAB company rights in this days???

Thanks again.
Opacheco.

smallbutfine said:
Hi,
I thought the same.
Are you sure about this beeing a T-40 module?
My modules, from different sellers, all have IC opamps NE5534/NE5532 from Signetics.
I don't know, but could it be that it is a T-30 Channelstrip or something older?
The T-40 modules, that I own, all have the module acronym like EK, SK, PBK printed on the frontpanel.
Thanks Volker, for the information about the SK module.
Mine look the same as wolfgangs, line amp with routing.

Kind regards,
M.

Hello!

For sound: I like my 8x2 mixer a lot! It is on the clean side! EQ is very usefull! What i really like are 150mm Faders!!!!

Are there no markings on the pcb´s from your channels?

regards,
Wolfgang

wolfgang,

No, there aren´t markings on my channels pcb.

Thanks a lot for your comments,
Opachecco.

wolfgang said:
Hello!

For sound: I like my 8x2 mixer a lot! It is on the clean side! EQ is very usefull! What i really like are 150mm Faders!!!!

Are there no markings on the pcb´s from your channels?

regards,
Wolfgang

It is very difficult to get infos on TAB modules from this time.

I think you have to search for an owner of this desk. I believe this desks were sold with a complete service manual and schematics. To find one will not be easy!

Good luck with searching!

regards,
Wolfgang

wolfgang....I know, I know that will be hard!!...

Who can get this info???...... ??? ??? ??? ???

Thanks
Opacheco.

wolfgang said:
It is very difficult to get infos on TAB modules from this time.

I think you have to search for an owner of this desk. I believe this desks were sold with a complete service manual and schematics. To find one will not be easy!

Good luck with searching!

regards,
Wolfgang

I am late but here the pic!!...

I found a supplier for these kind of Connector.
Do anyone have a detail info about these preamps???

Thanks
Opacheco

Attachments

• Connector D-Sub 50.JPG
    Connector D-Sub 50.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 52
smallbutfine said:
Hi opacheco
and everyone who has been searching for the T-40 module docs,

the archiver of the TAB / NWDR docs unfortunately did not collect the newer TAB desk docs in time.

Therefore it took literally years until Wolfgang got his hands on at least some schematics, but these are really helpful!
He was kind enough to share, since we both bought some of the modules at some point.

I uploaded them now to googledocs at our groupdiy googlemail account.

If everything works correctly, you can click following links and will be directed to the schematic pages at google:

T40-EK page 1
T40-EK page 2
T40-EK page 3
T40-EK page 4

T40-SK

This is the only information available.
The EK module is an input channel with EQ, the SK seems to be a summing module.
Pinout can be read from the schematics.

Unfotunately i have no further information about the other modules, like PBK etc...

Thanks for your attention and best regards,
Martin

Hi smallbutfine,

I stumpled upon this old thread because I got some TK-40 channel strips from eBay and are looking for the schematics to connect them to my DIY rack. I was very happy to actually find some links to the schematics, but unfortunately they link to a google drive were you need permission to access - could you please grant me access to these files? Or have anyone find a link to an open page with the schematics? I already tried requesting access using the "request access" button...

cheers,
christian

PS: OK, I just learned, that someone changed the password of the groupdiy googlemail account, and now it's unaccessable for anybody... So can please someone upload the TAB-40 documents to the "Technical Documents" section? That would be great...

Hi christian,
it's odd that the googlemail accounts seems to be lost, I am not really sure where I have a backup of these documents.
I'm trying to find them and upload to the forums technical documents section.
BTW, I still have a few T40 modules around my place, and I might part with some of them, but have to re-think about it.....yeah. the long faders are something really great, but i do not really want to rip them and the transformers off modules, if someone else will have a better usage for them in a kind of console.....
So, I noticed your request, and will drop you a notice when I found the docs and uploaded....
I know someone else from the board got them as well, can't remember who it was....
So, I'll try my best, but cannot promise right now.

Best regards,
Martin

OK,
fortunately I found them really quickly and uploaded to the technical docs area...

See the schematics that we got for the SK and the EK modules of the TAB T40 console.
I guess that the connectors for the other modules are wired similarly.

Find schems here...

Best regards,
Martin

Hello!

I am thinking off selling my TAB T40 to raise some money for other things. So if Anybody is interested drop me a pm!

Regards,
Wolfgang

Attachments

• TABT40_Konsole.jpg
    TABT40_Konsole.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 27
Well, I had looked for anywhere time ago and I don't find what model is this TAB Channel Strip!!....Have anyone something about these modules??......

Opacheco.

Attachments

• 08282010(003).jpg
    08282010(003).jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 14
Back