• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Integrated Shielding Tube Power Transformer 2X115V secondaries 275V 0,14A / 12V 0,5A / 12V 3A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innercityman

I want to sell this transformer which is announced to work for the Gyraf G9 tube preamp project on Don-Audio's webshop. It is sold 153€. 275V secondary is too high for the Gyraf G9 project. Could be used on any other tube project that requires those tension values.

G9-Audio-Power-Toroidal-Transformer

I wish to get 100€. It is in perfect working condition. Tested and measured.

Shipping anywhere.

Thanks for reading !

Attachments

• IMG_3785.jpg
    IMG_3785.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You should let people know that the secondary is 275, 12, 12 instead of what don-audio (fraudulently) advertises. Its a fine transformer if those are the voltages someone needs, but someone is going to destroy their G9 build with it.

You should let people know that the secondary is 275, 12, 12 instead of what don-audio (fraudulently) advertises. Its a fine transformer if those are the voltages someone needs, but someone is going to destroy their G9 build with it.
It's written on the label as everyone can see on the picture. I've built a G9 using this power transformer and it worked as it should. The only issue I had was a little smoke cloud coming from the bridge rectifier at first start. This is the reason why I'm selling it. This transformer could be used for any other tube project that needs those tension values.

What a bummer that is.
I found a suitable PT that can work on the G9 it's at Collective Cases. It's only 58$ so probably worth the money.
As I wrote, I'm offering this transformer to someone who needs these tension values, I know it doesn't work with the G9. I've been naïve, thinking that Don-Audio was a trusted and serious seller unfortunately. So please don't kill my post. If you don't intend to buy it, don't comment. Thank you !

Latest posts

Back