Irish Stockbroker firm predicts 4.8% growth in 2021

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't generally look to Mark Cuban for investing wisdom, in my judgement he was lucky to cash out before the dot com bubble burst, while he is smart enough to not piss away all that wealth.

He offered a recent pearl that is both amusing and mostly true. To paraphrase, when asked about bitcoin, he said it has no intrinsic value but the odds of profit are better than buying lottery tickets. 

JR

[update- Cuban has decided to not play the national anthem before his basketball team home games. I would be critical but its probably just business to keep his crybaby millionaire NBA athletes happy. /update]

[update2] The NBA has informed Cuban that he is required to play the national anthem before all NBA games. More drama to follow. === For another tidbit about Bitcoin, Bitcoin mining apparently has a carbon footprint larger than the country of Argentina... hmmm [/update]

Cash also has no intrinsic value.  While also declining in purchasing power over time, most likely rapidly going forward.

What the world really needs is a stable store of value that is easily used in transactions.

Latest posts

Back