Is Studio939/Chunger still on business?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a u47 body from Studio 939 January 26th, now March 3rd, haven’t heard anything. Emailed a couple times. Is this normal operational procedure? Anyone know where else I can get a nice u47 body that fits the Poctop boards?
+1 on Chunger coming through !
I was also concerned … not only did he come through … he is a pleasure to deal with and the Chunger/Matador C12 was a complete pleasure and DIY confidence booster …

Everything worked first time out … and the build threads are comprehensive … and the PCB’s are among the best I have ever built on …

Be patient … you will be rewarded !!!

Been trying to get my hands on a CU-49 body from Chunger for quite some time now, I seem to always miss it because i've not seen it in stock for quite a long time.does anyone have any information?

Been trying to get my hands on a CU-49 body from Chunger for quite some time now, I seem to always miss it because i've not seen it in stock for quite a long time.does anyone have any information?
You definitely missed it, he had some recently. I almost bought one.

You definitely missed it, he had some recently. I almost bought one.
Really? I've been checking every day for AGES! I must have missed a small window then? have you heard any information on any other stock? Chunger Has not emailed me back in last month at least.

Really? I've been checking every day for AGES! I must have missed a small window then? have you heard any information on any other stock? Chunger Has not emailed me back in last month at least.
He's terrible about communication, you're lucky if you ever get a reply. Also usually takes 3 weeks before shipping anything, but I've never had any real issues. I always eventually get the stuff, and it's good. Just gotta be super patient.

He's terrible about communication, you're lucky if you ever get a reply. Also usually takes 3 weeks before shipping anything, but I've never had any real issues. I always eventually get the stuff, and it's good. Just gotta be super patient.
aaaah im gonna slowly lose my mind, what website is it? just want to make sure I have the right one.

See photos.
Thats such a nice body but I have a Poctop style 49 pcb, so I need an AMI style body which.. unfortunately is out of stock too so... just a big waiting game.
I ordered from Chunger 3-4 weeks ago and just got shipping info last week. People have mentioned it takes a while, so I was expecting it and I was not in a hurry.
What did you order if i may ask?

I ordered some bits about a month ago but never heard a word and would rather cancel now so I wasn't sure what the busy practice was? Does anyone know? Thanks!

I ordered some bits about a month ago but never heard a word and would rather cancel now so I wasn't sure what the busy practice was? Does anyone know? Thanks!
Ive heard good things about him fulfilling orders at least; for lack of betters words, he's kind of communication illiterate so I'd assume patients is in order unless you can get him through email by luck. I've been wating to see or find an M49 with the binder connector for sale for quite some time. unfortunately though jenny at shuayin went under and she now works for another company. if anyone has any binder m49 body let me know lol

Latest posts

Back