Jesus Christ/ Jesus Christo

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that guy crying about, huh? Listen to the language on TV. Jesus name is more colorfully blurted all over every action movie, even during lovemaking I hear it. Get real mang. BTW do you know him or do you know of him. Who told you of him. Is righteousness and religion even remotely related. I stopped going to church when the "saved ones" had no answer for my questions.
Anyway back to da subject.

analag said:
What's that guy crying about, huh? Listen to the language on TV. Jesus name is more colorfully blurted all over every action movie, even during lovemaking I hear it. Get real mang. BTW do you know him or do you know of him. Who told you of him. Is righteousness and religion even remotely related. I stopped going to church when the "saved ones" had no answer for my questions.
Anyway back to da subject.
I don't think your intentions are bad, several people call Jesus not to be blasphemous, not to mention of His Name in vain but simply because unconsciously they consider Him their most important point of reference.

Church is the Jesus's house, Jesus is there to listen us, always, why don't you ask to Him these questions?
(remembering a phrase I've heard to some priests).
This may sound strange, but I think that the strange thing is asking questions, that you should ask to Him, to people who have not had answers to your questions. If you think about it, it is so.

Here in Sicily historically the mobsters are very religious, they should be some "saved ones" but honestly I don't think you will go to these people to ask questions on religion.  (Someone could say that the dress does not makes the monaco, yes it is true, but I say this to highlight the matter, just to do an example, however, I do not think that doing bad things is the best thing to enter the Kingdom of Heaven ;D).

However, the absurd thing is to go to Church and think that Jesus is not there.  (remembering another phrase I've heard to some priests).

Yes, I don't think that Jesus call you to cellphone to give you answers to your questions, that's not how it works.

But actually how do we know He will not answer you? Only why we think it? Does Jesus need the cellphone to call with someone? just my consideration.

I like analags post...so right on...good questions all of them...so to twist the debate even further out of context, do we call him "Jesus Christ" the Greek/English name that Constantine and King James gave us, or do we call him by the name he used in the culture he choose, Hebrew "Yeshua" with the additional "Hamshiach" indicating office?

Does it dishonor him to use the Greek in the first place?

And I wonder what Paul Simon would call him...

Thou shall have no other God's before me...therefore who do we worship, the father or the son. In man's cycle we are mentally governed to not be able to look beyond alpha and omega, but in the spiritual realm there is no such thing. Just like in studio electronics we can't evolve and accept new ideas because " where there is no vision the people perish". 

yo mannnnnnnnng analag, look what you did, the pope is going to resign, shame on you...

iomegaman said:
I like analags post...so right on...good questions all of them...so to twist the debate even further out of context, do we call him "Jesus Christ"

Also, what does the "H" stand for?

I think Analag was complaining about the newsgroup , not sure
If he want other people to change it  exploring the parallel route

Hey guys,

just got off the phone with our lord and savior, jesus christ. He said to stop bitching about the forum layout.

...his words, not mine.

Oh, and he also said that Chris Brown got screwed out of a grammy. Strange taste in music, that jesus guy has.

gemini86 said:
Oh, and he also said that Chris Brown got screwed out of a grammy. Strange taste in music, that jesus guy has.
Funny, I heard he wanted to see Chris Brown get beat. Something about having it coming...

Didn't Chris punch a fairy? That's a no no, they even ran the Pope out of Vatican city.

Latest posts

Back